Relevant information on COVID-19
You will find all the relevant and most up to date information regarding the situation in Switzerland on this page from the Federal Office of Public Health (FOPH): FOPH New coronavirus
These are the current rules and recommendations from the Swiss health authorities: FOPH Rules and recommendations
Attending events under corona conditions
- We have to take certain protection measures during all our events, please read our event descriptions and terms carefully before you sign up for an event!
- Please also inform yourself here if you are considered to be at especially high risk according to the FOPH.
- As during some events the minimum distance (1.5m) may not be kept at all time, it is therefore recommended to bring and wear a mask for our events.
- Online registration via our website is mandatory for all events, no one can enter an event without a registration.
- ESN Zürich recommends using the SwissCovid app: FOPH SwissCovid app and contact tracing
- Event without symptoms, you can do free Antigen (fast) tests in Switzerland e.g. in UZH without symptoms https://coronazentrum.uzh.ch/en/ We suggest to test yourself before attending an ESN Event after meeting with other people in the last days.