Become a member of ESN Zurich (**Registration for HS 2023 IS CLOSED**)
Please note that the official registration period for HS 2023 has expired. You may still apply, however, you might only be able to join the following semester. Application deadline for FS 2024: 31.12.2023
The Erasmus Student Network (ESN) is a Europe-wide student organization created to support and develop student exchange. The aims of ESN are to promote the social and personal integration of the exchange students.
ESN Zürich aims, like other local sections of ESN Switzerland, to ensure that all international students in Zürich feel at home, meet new people and get a good glimpse of Swiss student life and Swiss culture in general. To achieve this, we organize all kinds of fun events and provide a buddy program.
- You interact with people from all over the world and build an international network.
- You work together with a fun, active and welcoming team.
Your qualifications/our requirements:
- You are motivated to organize events and help all incoming exchange students to feel welcomed.
- You speak English fluently.
- You have lived in Switzerland for more than a year.
- You study or have studied at one of Zurich's universities (ETH, UZH, ZHdK, PHZH or FH Ost). Other applicants may be admitted upon request.
- You are planning to stay in Zurich for at least 2 semesters.
- You attend our team meetings (2x a month) and organize events for our exchange students (2x a semester).
If you want to become part of our network and be a member of ESN Zurich, please apply using our contact form. Please elaborate on your motivation and interest in becoming a member of ESN Zürich, as this allows us to make a pre-selection of suitable ESN candidates. Please note that you will not get an immediate confirmation upon completing the form. We will contact all of you after the application deadline has passed, no matter the state of your application. If your application was successful, we will inform you of the next steps.