|When ||Sun 12. June 2022 06:20 - 23:00 |
|Meeting place ||Zurich HB|
|Jungfrau Region Day Trip |
Contact person: Zehra
- Have you ever wanted to be at the top of Europe and experience the snow in summer?
- Do you also want to see the popular destination Lauterbrunnen – a valley of 72 waterfalls?
- Moreover, would you be glad to enjoy the sunset on one of the most beautiful lakes in Switzerland-Lake Brienz & Lake Thun?
Then join us on our day trip to Jungfrau Region!
- Including the Jungfraujoch where the highest train station in Europe is and enjoy a spectacular view on all sides, on one side the Black Forest and on the other side the spectacular Aletsch Glacier.
- Wander through the ice palace and marvel at the ice sculptures or hike through the snow to the highest mountain hut of Europe.
- Afterwards take your time for photos of the waterfalls in Lauterbrunnen and in the evening, stroll around Interlaken.
Don't miss this chance for an unforgettable trip to the magical and fascinating places in the Jungfrau region!
- Transport to Grindelwald, Lauterbrunnen, Interlaken and back to Zurich
- Ticket for Jungfraujoch including all attractions
Note: Meals are not included.
Meeting time/point: 06:20, Zurich HB-Platform 32
1) Zurich HB->Grindelwald Terminal : 06:32-09:04
Grindelwald Terminal->Jungfraujoch: 09:40-10:41
4h to spend at Jungfraujoch to experience all the attractions
2) Jungfraujoch->Grindelwald Terminal: 14:47- 15:40
Grindelwald Terminal->Lauterbrunnen: 15:52-16:25 (33 min by train)
1.5 h in Lauterbrunnen to see the surroundings and the waterfalls
3) Lauterbrunnen->Interlaken Ost: 18:32-18:53 (21 min by train)
Interlaken free time: Walk by the lakeside during sunset or discover the old town or try HarderKulm
4) Interlaken Ost->Zurich HB: 21:00-23:02
Looking forward to seeing you there!
|Max. Participants||25 -> Registration is necessary.|
|Entrance / Fee||
|without ESN card: ||CHF 60.00|
|with ESN card: ||CHF 60.00 |
|Entrance / Fee Comment
PLEASE DON'T MAKE ANY PAYMENTS BEFORE WE SEND THE RELATED AMOUNT BY E-MAIL
- While registering please indicate if you have a Half Fare Travelcard or GA. Also enter your exact birthday, so that we can identify the pricing according to the information in the tables below.
- The amount that you will pay will be determined according to the information here and will be sent to you by e-mail.
- After you receive this e-mail indicating the exact amount, complete your payments in one day as stated in the automatic registration notification e-mail from ESN. Since we need to make bookings ahead of time to guarantee the tickets and the discounted prices, if you cancel your registration after the payment deadline, none of the money will be paid back.
Price Info 1:
For the first 3 people registered whose age>=25 and have no GA, total price including "day train ticket" will be as below:
||Half Fare & ESN Card
||1/1 & ESN Card
Price Info 2:
For the rest of the participants, the pricing will be as below:
(day train ticket is not included)
|Half Fare & ESN Card
|GA & ESN Card
|1/1 & ESN Card
Note: For the ones >=25 (except for the first 3 people registered), “day train ticket” is not included. So, additionally you have to buy either a "Saver Day Pass" or a "Day Pass" valid for the event date. Please send us the ticket after you buy it with your name written on, so that we can make the final check.
|Coordinator(s) ||Zehra Turgut - Clara Nörenberg |
||Sun 22. May 2022 - Wed 1. June 2022