|When ||Fri 22. April 2022 06:45 - 21:30 |
|Meeting place ||Zurich HB (main station) - Meeting point |
|Day Trip to Geneva - Bienvenue à Genève |
Here is an opportunity to join us for a full day of fun in the French-speaking part of Switzerland - on Friday, 22 April, we will explore Geneva together!
With its humanitarian tradition and cosmopolitan air, Geneva is known as the „capital of peace“.
On this trip, you will:
- Get a beatiful 360-degree view of the city of Geneva from the tower of the Saint-Pierre cathedral
- Visit the picturesque park "Jardin Anglais" right by the lake with its "Jet d'eau"
- Enjoy a delicious Lebanese lunch at "Parfums de Beyrouth" (feel free to let us know if you prefer having lunch somewhere else)
- Master a city rally or visit CERN in a small group
- Have some free time to stroll around and explore the city for yourself (maybe take a look at the UN office!)