|When ||Tue 22. March 2022 10:15 - 20:00 |
|Meeting place ||Meeting point Zürich main station|
|Arts trip to Basel |
We all agree that Zurich is a really cool city, but now it is time to leave and visit BASEL – the city of museums, the city that touches 3 countries, and the city with inviting cafés and bars!
This event is all about ART, strolling around and having fun.
- Train ride to Basel – watch the graffiti art walls when entering Basel’s train station!
- Visit of the current art exhibition at Fondation Beyeler (Georgia O'Keeffe) and time for individual lunch in the beautiful garden.
- 2 hours guided walk along the Rehberger-Weg – watch out for 24 works of art telling the history and stories of the surroundings and its inhabitants, and explore the diverse natural and cultural landscape. The path ends in Germany at the Vitra Design Museum.
- From there we head back to Basel with a stop to see some urban street art.
- And finally, we enjoy a refreshing drink in the city centre!
We meet at 10:15am at the Meeting point Zürich Main station. The train leaves at 10:34am!
Back in Zurich between 20:00 and 20:30.
Bring your ID/ Passport and Covid certificate - we cross the border to Germany during the guided walk!
|Max. Participants||24 -> Registration is necessary.|
|Entrance / Fee||
|without ESN card: ||CHF 15.00|
|with ESN card: ||CHF 10.00 |
|Entrance / Fee Comment
Please pay according to the following categories:
- < 25 years, ESN card holder at time of registration (!!): CHF 10
- < 25 years, no ESN card: CHF 15
- < 25 years, GA: CHF 0
- >= 25 years, ESN card holder at time of registration (!!), Train Halbtax: CHF 61
- >= 25 years, ESN card holder at time of registration (!!), Train Full tax: CHF 97
- >= 25 years, no ESN card, Train Halbtax: CHF 66
- >= 25 years, no ESN card, Train Full tax: CHF 102
- >= 25 years, ESN card holder at time of registration (!!), GA: CHF 20
- >= 25 years, no ESN card, GA: CHF 25
If you paid the reduced price: don’t forget to bring a valid ESN card (with photo) and/or Halbtax.
Included in the price: transportation, entrance fee to Fondation Beyeler, guided tour along the Rehberger-Weg
Not included: food, drinks
-> Bring your own drinks, snacks, food. There is also the possibility to go to a supermarket to buy lunch, but then you have less time to see the exhibition.
|Coordinator(s) ||Lisa Oswald |
||Fri 11. March 2022 - Sun 20. March 2022