|When ||Sat 8. May 2021 06:30 - 21:30 |
|Meeting place ||Zurich Main Station|
|ESN Geneva day trip |
Here is another opportunity to join us for a full day of fun in the French-speaking part of Switzerland. With its humanitarian tradition and cosmopolitan air, Geneva is known as the „capital of peace“
On this trip, you will:
- Get a beatiful 360-degree view of the city of Geneva from the tower of the Saint-Pierre cathedral
- Visit the picturesque park "Jardin Anglais" right by the lake with its "Jet d'eau"
- Enjoy a delicious Lebanese lunch at "Parfums de Beyrouth" (feel free to let us know if you prefer having lunch somewhere else)
- Master a city rally organized by our partner section ESN Geneva
- Have some free time to stroll around and explore the city for yourself (maybe take a look at the UN office!)
Meeting point: 6:15am at Treffpunkt Zürich HB
Return: 9:30pm at Zürich HB
We look forward to this day trip with you!
Your ESN team
|Max. Participants||12 -> Registration is necessary.|
|Entrance / Fee||
|without ESN card: ||CHF 65.00|
|with ESN card: ||CHF 65.00 |
|Entrance / Fee Comment
||With ESN Card
||Without ESN Card
What do you have to pay?
- You have a GA travelcard: 5.- CHF
- You have a Half-Fare travelcard OR are ≤25 years old: 65.- CHF
- You don't have an SBB subscription AND are >25 years old: 125.- CHF
Please mention explicitely in the comment in your description if you have a 1/2 fare card or GA.
|Coordinator(s) ||Selin Acar - Juri Grosjean - Dharneeka Jeyam |
||Wed 28. April 2021 - Thu 6. May 2021