|When ||Sun 2. May 2021 08:00 - 18:00 |
|Visit La Gruyère with taste! |
Come and join us in one of the most beautiful regions in Switzerland. The region La Gruyère has everything Swissy in it: mountains, chocolates, cheese, medieval castles and more!
What you will be doing:
- View the hand-made production of the cheese Le Gruyère AOP (best cheese ever!) at La Maison du Gruyère
- Taste chocolates and learn about its history in the world and Switzerland at the Cailler chocolate factory
- One hour hike with amazing landscape with a view on the Moléson mountain
- Visit one of the most magnificent castles in Switzerland which takes you on a journey through eight centuries of history and legends
We will be meeting in the morning at Zurich HB and will be back in the evening around 18h. More details will be communicated through email once you are fully registered.
|Max. Participants||10 -> Registration is necessary.|
|Entrance / Fee||
|without ESN card: ||CHF 60.00|
|with ESN card: ||CHF 60.00 |
|Entrance / Fee Comment
||With ESN Card
||Without ESN Card
What do you have to pay?
- You have a GA travelcard: 10.- CHF
- You have a Half-Fare travelcard OR are ≤25 years old: 60.- CHF
- You don't have an SBB subscription AND are >25 years old: 150.- CHF
Please mention explicitely in the comment in your description if you have a 1/2 fare card or GA.
|Coordinator(s) ||Viveka Boller - Sophia Caciagli - Ami Beuret |
The price includes
- Train tickets
- Entrance to cheese place
- Entrance to the castle
- Entrance to the chocolate place
Please bring your own food, or money to buy some!
||Fri 23. April 2021 - Wed 28. April 2021