|When||Sat 6. April 2019 10:00 - |
Sun 7. April 2019 20:00
|National Erasmus Games in Bern|
The National Erasmus Games is calling for YOU!
Join us in the beautiful city of Bern for a weekend trip away on the 6th and 7th of April.
Over 100 exchange students from all corners of Switzerland will come together to compete and experience the beautiful region.
You can win the chance to take place to the International Round in Paris!
The tournaments are going to be on Saturday all day and Sunday morning:
- Football: 5 versus 5 (maximum 7 people per team; minimum 1 girl on the field)
- Volleyball: 6 versus 6 (maximum 8 people per team; minimum 2 girls on the field)
- Basketball: 3 versus 3 (maximum 5 people per team; guys and girls are separate)
- Tennis: 2 versus 2 (1 guy and 1 girl per team)
REMEMBER TO FILL THIS FORM AS WELL: https://goo.gl/forms/DrnBqcyQmOmGL4Wp1
If you don't have a full team already fill the form up here and wait for the confirmation.
|Max. Participants||15 -> Registration is necessary.|
|Entrance / Fee||
|Entrance / Fee Comment||
The prices with ESN Card are:
- CHF 50 with Halbtax
- CHF 80 without Halbtax
- CHF 20 only fee without Trains or GA holders
The prices without ESN Card are:
- CHF 91 with Halbtax
- CHF 142 without Halbtax
- CHF 40 only fee without Trains or GA holders
Included in the price are:
- Train both ways (Saturday morning and Sunday evening)
- Lunch and Dinner (Saturday)
- Breakfast and BBQ (Sunday)
- Night at the hostel
- Party at night (Entrance only with ESN Card)
- Obviously the partecipation to the games :D
|Registration||Thu 7. March 2019 - Fri 5. April 2019|